When it’s time for your move, it’s essential to hire trusted and reliable in-home furniture movers that you feel comfortable with.
Choose the wrong company, and you may find you’re paying more than necessary for a subpar experience. Even worse, companies that aren’t experienced and insured can damage your furniture and other personal items.
Problems can be avoided when you hire a furniture moving company with a great reputation. Choosing one that is top-rated can be affordable as well. Charles Moving & Storage are experienced, affordable, and dependable. Please take a look below to learn a bit about us.
Small Furniture Movers to Heavy Furniture Movers
Charles Moving and Storage are trained and experienced and use the best tools and techniques to ensure that your furniture, no matter the size, weight, or value, isn’t damaged during the move.
Our vehicles are equipped with first-class air-ride cushioned suspension so that furniture is safe and does not move in the truck due to a truck’s poor suspension.
We understand the importance of your possessions, so that is why all of our movers are professionally trained to handle art, antiques, pianos, and other valued furniture items.
We ensure the complete safety of your furniture while offering a variety of other services.
Moving can be a stressful experience, even if your move is relatively local. In fact, 45% of Americans out of a poll of 1,000 admitted that moving was the most stressful experience of their life.
We want you to sit back, relax, enjoy your move, and let us take care of everything. We provide the following services for all residential and commercial furniture moves.
- Storage of your furniture
- Local and long-distance furniture moving services
- Packing and unpacking services
- All moving supplies such as tape and boxes
- Senior Citizens and Veterans discounts.
- And more
Trusted and Reliable
Receiving help moving furniture is a highly personal experience that we’re used to, compared to many other moving companies. Strangers will be entering your home, and you need to trust them. With this in mind, it’s important that you feel comfortable with a company like ours. We have strict hiring guidelines in place. All employees undergo a thorough background check as well as a drug screening. We want only the best to move your furniture.
In-Home Furniture Movers, You’re In Good Hands!
The movers at Charles Moving & Storage would like to put your furniture in our hands. You can rest assured that your furniture will be in exceptional hands, from small and delicate to large and heavy. You’ll have a trusted team of professionals working for you every step of the way.
Even better, please take advantage of our additional moving services.
Ready to start your move off the right way? Contact us today for a free estimate!
More Moving Tips
Below we provide you with a few articles that may help you before, during and after your move.
- Understanding Moving Costs
- 5 Tips; Hiring Bona Fide Local Home Movers
- How To Handle Moving During COVID
- 6 Tips For Moving In With Your Partner
- 5 top Reasons, Why Hire Professional Movers for Your Next Move
- Packing Services: We Pack! We Move! We Unpack!
- Moving Companies With Temporary Storage
- Your Ultimate Apartment Moving Checklist
- Top-rated Interstate Relocation and Logistics Services
- 5 Tips for Helping Seniors Move With Care
- 5 Benefits of Using Short-Term Storage Between Moves
- Military Relocating: Moving Discounts for Active Military, Nat’l Guard & Veterans
- 5 Reasons! Save Your Sanity! NJ Local Moving
- The Ultimate Moving out of State Checklist
- How to Hire an Affordable Moving Company in NJ
- Professional Moving Services: 4 Vital Tips to Know When Hiring a Commercial Moving Company
- In-Depth Office Moving Checklist to Prepare for an Office Move
- How to Hire the Best Long Distance Movers for Your Re-Location
- The Best of the Best: Choosing the Right Residential Movers